Now, these days uses of a gas cylinder consumers is increasing day by day. It is a very essential part of our kitchen. Almost in all our cooking work, we all use gas cylinder.
But any time we face a problem to check how much quantity of gas is remaining at our gas cylinder. so for this to confirm we use several methods to check to gas quantity in a cylinder.
Now we are going to tell you an easy method to know how much gas is remaining in your gas cylinder.
With a wet cotton material, it is easy to measure the remaining quantity of gas.
step by step procedure to measure reaming gas wet cotton material
- We have to wet a cotton material with water.
- Then we have to clean the upper part of the cylinder by the wet cotton.
- It should be properly getting clean all over the cylinder, and the wet cotton material should reach all over the cylinder.
- Then keep the cylinder to be dry for some time.
- After 5 minutes we will notice some part of the cylinder get dried and some part is still wet.
- The area on the cylinder which is wet, gas is remaining at that point in the cylinder.
- The area on the cylinder which has been dry, gas to that point is not available.
- Also after some time, we will notice the wet area over the cylinder will get dry.
Also, read – How microscopic pollutants affect indoor pollution